Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tangled in Disney Digital 3D

Everything is better in 3D, especially when you get the little people 3D glasses and your children can enjoy the movie without adjusting their glasses every 5 seconds. I loved this movie; sometimes I think that I just use my kids as an excuse to go watch these movies. However I do know that my daughter enjoyed this movie as much as I did. I would like to say that my son enjoyed the movie but the minute the lights went down he wanted to go home (he is three). When the horse in the movie came on screen my son wanted to stay and watch the movie! The horse was really cute and funny. It’s hard to say if he would have made it all the way through but he said he wanted to go home and daddy came and got him. The movie I think will relate to every little girl and some boys, just kids wanting to make their parents proud, and trying to figure out how to have some independence at the same time. As a mom it’s nice to remember what kind of daydreams you had as a child. Imagining what the world might be like and that there is just so much to see and that everything in it is so beautiful.....Ahhhhh....This movie is for every dreamer out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment