Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

This movie was amazing I saw it three times in five days, with my kids (6 and 3), with my husband and with my brother for his birthday. I thought that this movie stayed as close to the book as possible, which made it that much better. If for some reason you have not seen it go, go now. Even if you have not read the books, and for some reason have not seen the other movies, it is still a movie you can enjoy. The movie is funny and deep. I have yet to see it in Imax but when I can that is the next thing I am going to do. I love the magic in these movies not just the magic in the story line, but the magic of having three wonderful young actors engage you and share their emotions with you. All the actors in the movie are incredible, which makes this not only a movie for children, but for adults as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think this film is one of the best Harry potters i've seen.Having read all the books and knowing how it ends,it had all the rite parts and it was just how,I pictured it.The perfect ending for the next film

    ReplyDelete