Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Due Date

Oh my gosh, don’t even finish reading this just go watch it! I had to watch this movie twice because I laughed so hard that I couldn’t hear or see everything that was going on in the movie. My eyes filled with tears and my stomach hurt the very best kind of laughter. This is my kind of humour, sick, border line wrong, and sarcastic! I just love these two actors together; I have loved Robert Downey Jr. Since I was a kid. I am 28 so for at least 20 years. First in Soap Dish, which I think for 8/9 years old I shouldn’t have loved that much but I did, and at age 11 Hearts and Souls, 12/13 Natural Born Killers (Juliette Lewis, in due date) this movie I should not have been watching but I was just too cool because my parents didn’t senor what I watched. My all time favourite movie is Only you, and have never gone wrong with Downey since! Anyway he is at the top of his game and I absolutely loved this movie, I have missed Juliette Lewis she has always been one of my favourite actors and she is just remarkable, and very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment