Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

What this is about for me

I wanted to just throw my ideas out there and see if anyone agreed, and if you don’t all the better because I think there is no better way to learn than from disagreement! The title of my page is what I am passionate about, movies, and survivor (Of course my family but outside of that). I think it is crucial to have something outside of your daily life that you can escape to! I think is so amazing to see people’s ideas come to life. To be able to educate yourself in everything you do just by getting ideas from watching television or watching movies is fascinating to me. I would like to take my favourite quotes and personalities and share what I have learned from them so I can free myself of these thoughts so I can see life from many different perspectives. My view of the world is ever changing and I hope that even if I can have one person to look and think differently for one minute then I will be happy. Kinda an FYI, I will take extreme views that I have and try to prove a point threw something that is small and light hearted so there is some kind of equilibrium within my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment